Morrison- Maierle is expanding its Buildings Market Group in Central Oregon. If you’re an Electrical Engineer who wants to expand your career, help build a growth-driven, employee-owned engineering firm, and be one of our founding members in Central Oregon, this career opportunity is for you. This full-time position is for a motivated professional who desires a presence in the area’s building market and has enthusiasm for helping us grow as an employee-owner of our company.
Project Types: Airports, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Government, Hospitality, and Mining.
- Designing power plans: receptacle and HVAC and owner equipment power connections, main electrical equipment room layouts, 1-line diagrams, emergency generator and uninterruptible power systems. Panel and equipment schedules.
- Designing lighting plans: light fixture layouts, lighting calculations, photometric lighting analysis, lighting controls.
- Designing systems plans: fire alarm, voice / data, security, paging and public-address systems.
- Managing budgets, schedules and deliverables
- Leading business development pursuits
- Leading, managing and mentoring junior engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in Architectural Engineering industry.
- REVIT and AutoCAD a plus; Experience with AGI lighting software, Excel and Word are also a plus.
Flexible Work Arrangement Program
Employee Stock Ownership
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
401K matching contribution
Location: Bend-Redmond, Oregon ~ relocation financial assistance available
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans
Apply online at www.m-m.net.