Morrison- Maierle has exciting opportunities for Electrical Engineers to join our Buildings Market Group in Missoula, Montana and Bend, Oregon.
Opportunity: Morrison-Maierle is recruiting Electrical Engineers who want to expand their careers and help build a growth-driven, employee-owned engineering firm. This is a full-time position, but for the right individual a 30-hour part-time position would be considered.
Project Types: Airports, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Government, Hospitality, and Mining.
- Designing power plans: receptacle and HVAC and owner equipment power connections, main electrical equipment room layouts, 1-line diagrams, emergency generator and uninterruptible power systems. Panel and equipment schedules.
- Designing lighting plans: light fixture layouts, lighting calculations, photometric lighting analysis, lighting controls.
- Designing systems plans: fire alarm, voice / data, security, paging, and public-address systems.
- Managing budgets, schedules, and deliverables
- Leading business development pursuits
- Leading, managing and mentoring junior engineers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in Architectural Engineering industry.
- REVIT and AutoCAD a plus; Experience with AGI lighting software, Excel and Word are also a plus.
Salary: $65,000 - $125,000 with a competitive bonus compensation program
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401K matching contribution
Morrison-Maierle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.