Fire Protection Engineer
Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for a Fire Protection Engineer to join our Buildings Market Group in our Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, Kalispell, Montana, or Bend, Oregon office.
Opportunity: This person must be motivated to establish Morrison-Maierle’s presence in this specialized market as well as have enthusiasm for helping grow the group. Duties will include performing consulting services for external and internal clients utilizing fire protection engineering technical skills. This will include but not be limited to:
- automatic suppression system design
- perform existing sprinkler system inspections
- perform computer-based hydraulic calculations, fire detection; fire pump, water storage tank design, and code analysis
- fire resistant construction analysis
- general fire protection and life safety concepts and research.
Project Types: Airports, Higher Education, K-12 Education, Municipal, Healthcare, Government, Hospitality, and Mining.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Must have NICET level III or IV certification or a professional engineering (PE) license is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fire protection-related profession.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit design software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Plumbing and Fire Protection codes.
Must be willing to travel and provide support at job sites. A valid driver's license and insurable driving record are required.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401k matching contribution
- Relocation Allowance
Apply online at www.m-m.net.