Fire Protection Engineer Designer
Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for a Fire Protection Designer to join our Buildings Market Group in our Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, Kalispell, Montana or Bend, Oregon office.
Opportunity: Duties will include performing consulting services for external and internal clients utilizing fire protection engineering technical skills. This will include but not be limited to:
- automatic suppression system design
- perform existing sprinkler system inspections
- perform computer-based hydraulic calculations
- fire detection
- fire pump, water storage tank design, and code analysis
- fire resistant construction analysis
- general fire protection and life safety concepts and research.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit design software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Plumbing and Fire Protection codes.
Must be willing to travel and provide support at job sites. A valid driver's license and insurable driving record are required.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid Personal & Holiday Leave
- 401k matching contribution
- Relocation Allowance
Apply online at www.m-m.net.