Healthcare Worker - In Home Caregiver
$750 Sign-on Bonus after 90 days for FT 30+ hours employees or PT employees who work both Saturday & Sunday and 16+ hours*
$350 Sign-on Bonus after 90 days for PT employees*
Caring for the Cascades is an in-home care agency that provides services to seniors helping keep them safe and independent in their own homes.
-Would you like a rewarding career that provides a sense of accomplishment? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
-Are you a caregiver currently working in a facility? Are you overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients?
-Are you concerned about losing your job in the healthcare field? If so, contact us today!
We are looking for Reliable and Compassionate Caregivers to join our AMAZING team!
Job Duties Include (Not limited to):
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with personal care such as bathing, grooming and toileting
- Meal preparation
- Running errands/grocery shopping
- Driving clients to appointments
- Medication reminders or administration
- MUST be Compassionate & Caring!
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a reliable passenger vehicle
- Must have valid motor vehicle insurance
- Be 18 years or older
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance, eligible after 90 days for employees working minimum of 30 hours/week
- One week PTO
- 24 hour on-call support
- Friendly, compassionate, and understanding staff
- Ongoing online training and quarterly meetings
- Mileage reimbursement for client-related driving
- Client/Caregiver referral bonuses
- Bi-weekly pay with direct deposit available
*To be hired, candidates must complete a Satisfactory Background Check, must complete State Required Training, must complete Onboarding Paperwork, and receive branch final approval. Furthermore, caregivers must follow all OSHA Covid-19 policies including wearing masks at all times on shift, frequent handwashing, and practicing six feet distancing when possible.
*To be eligible to receive the Sign-on Bonus, candidates must complete and adhere to the above as well as receive no written corrective actions within their first 90 days. The Sign-on Bonus is subject to change or suspension at the discretion of Caring for the Cascades.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour